Individual solutions for legal issues
We offer individual solutions to legal issues that are based on clients’ specific needs. In our work we use international business practices and knowledge of the specifics of the legal space of Luxembourg, EU, and EEA.
Services Lexmans Consulting
Audit and Valuation
International Tax Planning
Reporting and Auditing of International Companies
About the company
Lexmans Consulting provides services in various fields of law and uses a comprehensive approach to work on projects, involving specialists in audit, finance and valuation. We take into account all individual aspects of our clients' activities and offer optimal solutions to ensure maximum business efficiency.
Our advantage is a unique combination of intellectual potential and extensive practical experience with the knowledge of the specifics of legal space in Luxembourg, EU, and EEA, which allows us to be flexible in our approach to solving the tasks set by the client.
We have a broad capability to find the best ways to solve clients’ problems as we cooperate closely with our international partners and use international standards and practices in our work.
The Lexmans Consulting team has experience in implementing complex projects in following industries:
Audit and Valuation
Our specialists will answer all of your email@example.com
Litigation in arbitration courts of all instances.
Preparing judicial opinion on the prospects of litigation based on an assessment of the circumstances of the case and legal review of documents.
Support of enforcement proceedings.
Audit of financial statements
Evaluation of business, real estate, equipment and vehicles appraisal, intangible assets appraisal for the purpose of collateralization, contributions to the authorized capital, sales and purchases, financial statements preparation.
Tax consulting, Corporate Governance and Bankruptcy
- Consulting on questions of tax legislation
- Carrying out tax due diligence
- Drawing up objections to the acts of tax audits and pre-trial settlement of tax disputes
- Conducting tax disputes in court
- Assessing tax consequences of transactions and investment projects
- Legal audit of corporate management of enterprises
- Working out recommendations on effective functioning of corporate structures and holdings
- Support of corporate governance of enterprises
- Legal support for corporate investment projects
- Conducting corporate disputes
- Legal support of all bankruptcy procedures
- Representing the interests of debtors and creditors in all bankruptcy proceedings
- We register non-residents in Luxembourg, EU, and EEA in connection with the possession of property and opening accounts in banks of Luxembourg, EU, and EEA
- Preparation of recommendations on the use of foreign companies in your business
- We check the status of foreign companies (potential counterparties) in the competent authorities of the countries of registration
- We accept for the annual service companies registered through other administrators
- Elaboration of legal structure of company or group of companies
- Opening and assisting managing bank accounts in foreign banks
- Support in the area of corporate legal services to foreign companies
- Preparation of financial statements, audit, interaction with tax authorities
- Consultations on tax planning
- Registration of companies
- Registration of ships
- Registration of private funds
- Real estate purchase and sale deals